Thursday, September 27, 2018

Novena to St. Therese of Lisieux: Day 2 & 3

Hello friends,

I apologize for not putting out the second day of the novena yesterday.  Here are both days 2 & 3.

Start Novena with this prayer each day:

Dearest St. Thérèse of the Child Jesus, you said that you would spend your time in heaven doing good on earth.

Your trust in God was complete. Pray that He may increase my trust in His goodness and mercy as I ask for the following petitions…

(mention your intentions)

Pray for me that I, like you, may have great and innocent confidence in the loving promises of our God. Pray that I may live my life in union with God’s plan for me, and one day see the Face of God whom you loved so deeply.

St. Thérèse, you were faithful to God up until the moment of your death. Pray for me that I may be faithful to our loving God. May my life bring peace and love to the world through faithful endurance of love for God our savior.

Amen 

Loving God, you loved St. Thérèse’s complete trust in your care. Help me to rely on your providential care in each circumstance of my life, especially the most difficult and stressful.

O dear little St. Thérèse, as I am one of those children for whom Christ died, obtain for me all the graces I need in order to profit by that Precious Blood.

Use your great power with our divine Lord and pray for me.

Our Father…

Hail Mary…

Glory Be…







DAY THREE

Loving God, you gave St. Thérèse the ability to see You in the ordinary routine of each day. Help me to be aware
of your presence in the everyday events of my life.


Dear Little Flower, make all things lead me to heaven and God. Whether I look at the sun, the moon, the stars and the vast expanse in which they float, or whether I look at the flowers of the field, the trees of the forest, the beauties of the earth so full of color and so glorious, may they speak to me of the love and power of God; may they all sing His praises in my ear.

Like you may I daily love Him more and more in return for His gifts. Teach me often to deny myself in my dealings with others, that I may offer to Jesus many little sacrifices.

Our Father…

Hail Mary…

Glory Be…

No comments:

Post a Comment