Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Announcing a new Instagram Account!

 Hello dear readers!!

I apologize that it's been so long since I've posted anything here.  I promise to publish more soon.  I've got quite a few draft posts going!  In the meantime, I've started an all-new Instagram account for this blog and for all things Catholic!  Please head over there and follow @hisvoiceissweet for lots of beautiful Catholic images, quotes, and prayers.  There will be content that has to do with vocation discernment and so much more!  I hope you enjoy it and that it helps you in some way.  


All for the greater glory of God!
Sarah


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sarah - Grace and I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
    https://maidensofgreengables.blogspot.com/2020/09/sunshine-blogger-award-2020.html

    ReplyDelete